View the recording of this webinar here: https://vimeo.com/342804137
62% of data breaches are a result of human error. Nine percent of incidents occur because someone emailed data to the wrong person. Protect your mobile attorneys and legal staff from human mistakes. Learn how you can protect mobile data using our LINK app.
LINK starts with a highly secure, yet user-friendly, container app. With access to iManage® Work and NetDocuments® as well as your email, LINK makes it easy for attorneys to do real work within one encrypted app. Compare documents, annotate, save in My Files encrypted storage, and email – all within LINK.
Now LINK offers keyword and metadata filtering, and recipient checking. LINK also restricts file actions based on the file workspace.
Join us for this 30-minute ILTA Product Briefing webinar to see LINK’s Mobile DLP features for email including integration with iManage® Work and NetDocuments® to control documents sent from DMS.
We will show a demo of:
1. From DMS, send a document outside of approved domains; get policy violation warning
2. Email a document; show user options to disable keyword and metadata filtering
3. View received document with filtering applied
4. Filter summary sent to Sender
5. Filters set in the LINK Controller
The LINK mobile app provides these security measures, and more:
• Containerization of documents
• Encryption of firm data at-rest and in-transit
• Certificate-based device authentication, prevents Man-in-the-Middle attacks
• Remote wipe of devices
Mobile Helix Speakers:
Seth Hallem, CEO, Co-founder
Maureen Blando, President & COO
If you cannot be present for the live webinar, please register and you will receive an email with a link to the recorded webinar.
Questions: maureen at mobilehelix dot com +1 347-508-0967
Please register with your work email address. If you prefer use a personal email address, please include your company name.